Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So Little Time...

I looked back at my last post and realized how long it has been....oops!  So instead of wasting time with words, I will just hit you with a photo explosion.  Here are some highlights from the month of January!

I adore this picture!  I'm not sure which is better...Marina's devilish grin or Trista's WHATEVER face!!!

Now that's a sweeter smile!

Trista is all about cooking these days!  She loved baking and decorating her own cupcakes!

And sister woke up just in time to help us "clean up" the frosting!

Trista had another open viewing at dance class!  It's always a pleasure to watch her in her element!

My big girl with little sis close by watching!

Posing for the camera!

Bath time fun - painting with shaving cream!

And this is what happens when you turn your back on Marina!  Baby Alive gets to eat not one, but three marshmellows!!!

And of course, once the marshmellows have been removed, Baby Alive needs a wet wipe bath!

Oh how I love that sweet little face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment