Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Raising My Spirited Children

Reading the book, Raising Your Spirited Child, by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka is like hearing someone tell a story about my home.  Kurcinka describes spirited children as always being more: more intense, more persistent, more sensitive, etc.  Some synonyms for spirited include vibrant, animated, vigorous, passionate, determined, spunky.  This word spirited so perfectly defines my children!  Trista and Marina are both extremely vivacious, fiesty children!  Every emotion is intense and I often wish that I could have a video camera recording in my home 24/7, because pictures just don't do these two spirited children justice!!
We do however try to capture as many moments as we can.  We have many blurry pictures of the constant motion, many pictures of the assortment of crazy faces we see daily, and many pictures depicting one or both of them involved in some sort of mischievous adventure.  Here is a small sampling:

No comments:

Post a Comment