Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spelling and Climbing

The conversations that I have with Trista while we are driving are priceless!
I promise I wasn't driving when this picture was taken!
   Today, out of the blue, she says to me, "Mom, remember when I was afraid of the E.G.P. at Lori's house?"  I immediately begin racking my brain to figure out what exactly that could mean.  After a minute of being clueless, I ask her, "E.G.P?"  Her response, "You know, that spider that was on Lori's house."
   Ha!  So last time we went to our hair dresser's house, there was a giant spider decoration near her front door.  My mom and I were discussing it before we got out of the car and we spelled out the word spider to each other, thinking Trista wouldn't know what we are talking about!  Although she doesn't completely get it, I'm thinking that the spelling is pretty much done now?!?
  
   And then I have my climber...

   This is how the highchair must be sitting now whenever she is not strapped into it at the table.  The last few days, I have turned around multiple times to find her standing on the footrest part, ready to climb more.  Tonight, I turned my back for a minute and she got herself completely up the chair into the seat!  I figure climbing on it when it is sideways and on the carpet is a much safer option!

No comments:

Post a Comment