Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Proud Mama moment of the day:  Trista's teacher told me that today she told one of Trista's friends that she could really learn a lot about listening from Trista.  Ms. Lydia says Trista is an "expert" listener!  What a great thing to hear!  Now if only she could bring some of those listening skills home!!! ;)


She never ceases to amaze me though.  One night last week, I asked her what we should have for dinner that night and here is the response I received:  "Let's have noodles so we can use those China sticks to eat!"  Love it!  Silly girl!  And she did use those "China sticks" (or chopsticks, as the rest of us like to call them) until she had dropped at least 74 noodles on the floor!

And then there is my little Marina...talk about amazing!  She is a little bundle of energy and does everything in her power to keep up with her big sister!  She has recently learned the joy of reading!  I love to capture her enjoying a good book!


1 comment: