Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Slumber

Sleep in my house is an interesting topic.  I often read articles about how much sleep kids really need.  Most say that kids age 1-6 need about 10-12 hours a night, along with a 1-3 hour nap (at least up until age 4).  HA!  I don't know that there has ever been a night where either of my children has slept that long!  And they are not nappers either!  Sometimes I worry about that, but then I look at how happy and healthy they are, and realize that sleep may just not be in the cards for us! 
When they do sleep, I like to catch their many crazy positions on camera!

I don't understand how you can sleep in this position, but she looks pretty comfy!



Marina likes the more traditional sleeping positions, even away from home!

Passed out on the couch while watching TV!
Another couch sleeper!
Together in the crib (Trista's request)!
Little bodies entwined!




Trista wakes up every morning looking the same...hair stick straight, needing a quick brush and a tuck behind her ears.
Marina, on the other hand, wakes up most mornings looking something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment