Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tiny Dancers

Trista's dance class had open viewing this week and what fun it was to watch her shine!  She loves dance class!  I think she smiles more at this class than she has at any other class she has ever tried.  Could have something to do with the amazing teacher....or Trista's innate love for music and rhythm.

Friends waiting for class to begin!



Marina inching her way towards the big girls!

Another exciting event this week was Marina's first gymnastics class!  UGA has a class that they can join once they start walking, so Marina and 2 other little ones attempted a class because the moms decided that running around in the gym sounded better than chasing them around the lobby!  It was an adventure!  Marina loved it for awhile!  Hard to take pictures when I had to help her do everything, but here are the few good ones I got!

Encouragement from big sis before classes began!

Crawling under the mat!

Climbing over the rungs of the ladder!

Crawling through the tunnel!

I'd say this week's classes were a success!  I love watching my girls experience life...now if only I could muster up the energy to keep up with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment